Monday, August 19, 2013

MILANI Easybrow Automatic Eye Brow Pencil

REVIEW: MILANI Easybrow Automatic Eye Brow Pencil
Purchased from: www.cherryculture.com (Also at CVS)
Purchase date: May 2013
Purchase Price: $ 5-8
Size/ Amount: 0.01 oz / 0.28 gms




A well groomed defined eyebrow is the frame to a beautiful look. You can have the most beautiful eye make-up on but if your eyebrows are unkempt it will completely erase the impact of the eye look. 

I usually use a matte powder to set my eyebrows. I have used the one from Maybelline and E.L.F with an angled bruch . Love them both. Just wanted to try a different product that is probably a little more convenient. I was placing an order from Cherry Culture so added the Milani eyebrow pencil in Natural Taupe as well.

Pros:
- It's retractable. No sharpening so very convenient.
- It has a pencil on one end and a spooly with a lid on the other. This is by far the best thing about this product. So convenient and easy. Also a good sturdy spooly not just a basic one.

Cons:
- It only comes in 2 colors.
- It is a little too creamy and makes the hair stick together.
- The thing I hate about this product is that it has GLITTER. Why would you need sparkle or glitter on the eyebrow. It was bizarre. The first time I tried it I saw the sparkle and thought my eyeshadow accidentally spread on it. The next time I did not use any eyeshadow but the sparkle was still there. 

BEWARE: Unwanted sparkle on the eyebrows.





Overall, will not repurchase. Did not like the formula, hated the sparkle. The retractable pencil plus spooly is not enough to make me like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment