Thursday, May 23, 2013


A lip product is one make-up essential that is the easiest and fastest way to ‘dress-up’ the face. It does not require much technique so even a beginner with no make-up skills can start with a basic lip color and embark upon a colorful, fun and enriching journey into exploring make-up land. Ever since I can remember, one of my very first memories is my mom just using lipstick in a maroon shade and looking so pretty. Her make-up routine was very simple…clean face, moisturize, pressed powder and of course the lipstick. It made all the difference. So as most daughters who follow mom’s footsteps, when I was ‘allowed’ make-up, the first thing I ever tried was her Lakme (an Indian brand) sheer maroon lipstick. It made me feel so special, grown up and oh so pretty. Till today, even if I am running super late, that is exactly the routine I follow-with one addition…clean face, moisturize, pressed powder, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment